It is so important to have goals, or what I call intentions and to write them out because that gives you something to work towards. It is important to me to show my kids that striving for something and accomplishing it, is an amazing feeling, so this month I have a few intentions, some are big and some are small, but they all are important to me.
My goals for the rest of June:
- Chad and I are going for our BMW this month. We are about 2,000 away so I will be hosting webinars, coach, answer questions and promote like crazy. Once we qualify, we get either $300 cash each month added to our Visalus check or we get $600/month to pay for our BMW of choice. That is on top of our $400-600 worth of free product we get every month and the weekly and month checks we already receive. It is an amazing deal to help people, I mean truly help people and be rewarded for it. I feel so thankful for that! If you’re interested in promoting Body By Vi and the 90 Day Challenge, please feel free to message me on Facebook or give me a call at the number to the right.
- I want to have one or two of my ViSalus customers let me coach them so I can gain the experience of coaching. ViSalus and the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge has changed our life and I am forever grateful for that. My ultimate goal once Chad and I finish getting our credit cards paid off and figuring out if we want to stay in Wisconsin or move to Colorado, well, once we figure it out. I want to open up a wellness center and coach people on how to take care of themselves and put themselves first. Starting coaching now will give me that experience.
- The first book on my list for this month is ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income. Even though I am in direct sales, blogging and the internet are beyond huge for my generation and people younger than me. I have seen direct sales professionals create 100,000 month in revenue from promoting their products, coaching and being transparent online. I will continue to host parties because that is what works, but I believe this will help me take my business of helping people to the next level.
- The second book is The Healing Code. I bought this book back in March when one of the people on my team told me about it. I have not had time to read it. I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book. Lately, I have really been soul searching. I have so much bitterness towards my mom because of their religion and Chad’s mom because she missed the birth of Greenlee being born. I think that its time I really truly get over those issues. Forgiveness is not forgetting, but it is letting go of the anger so I can move forward from that part of my life. This is a good book if you have had issues forgiving yourself, someone else and/or if you just want to be more healthy and happy.
- A close friend of mine and I will also be hosting a boot camp, so I want to get the website and legal stuff done with that as well.
- I want to write 5 blog posts a week for ViSalus By Shay and promote it through social media and forums to build up viewership.
- I want to continue doing my 100 squats a day and my ab exercises to give me that J-Lo booty and sexy abs
Needless to this is a lot to do, but I truly believe that I can do it. What are some of your goals for June? How are you doing at them?