My most asked question is about what you can eat when you are on the shakes. I think the most important thing people should know is that you should NOT stop eating. You are cutting back on unhealthy foods, getting so many nutrients from the shakes and you are eating every 3 hours. When you order shakes through me, I will help you set up a meal plan that will fit your needs.
Here is a Sample Meal Plan
- Breakfast: Vi-Shape Shake – I usually mix some fruits in it, not bananas though because they are a high glycemic food, to learn more about that, check out the Lifestyle for Health blog post.
- Snack: Whatever healthier food you want. I have nuts, small chicken breast, carrots, fruit, veggies, peanut butter (LOL, don’t judge me ;P), etc
- Lunch: Vi-Shape Shake – I have this one plain to save on calories and because sometimes adding fruit to both, you might plateau
- Snack: Whatever you might like that is healthier or a nutra cookie. You can learn about them by clicking here.
- Dinner: Whatever you like, click here for some recipes that will help you through. My new favorite is the Pork Chops with a Dijon Sauce
- Snack: Whatever you want that is healthy
This is just a sample of what I eat. I am not a doctor or dietitian so this isn’t a regimen I am assigning to you, but this is just showing you that you are not supposed to stop eating when you take the shakes and this gives you a great outline for your weight loss journey. Another great source to help you lose weight is my newsletter. Sign up on the right and get some goodies .
Ready to order the shakes that taste like cake, go ahead and click here to place your order. Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to help you set up a plan for your weight loss goals.