I have gotten a lot of views and a lot of comments about my cleanse. If you’re new and you want to know what I’m talking about, go check out that post here.
- Yes, I am eating a minimum of 1200 calories most days, I am not “starving” myself
- Yes, I appreciate every positive comment or comment of a person genuinely interested. Some people are pretty mean and good thing I have the power to delete
- Yes, I am still taking my delicious Vi Shape Nutritional shakes and I am taking a multi-vitamin, so I’m not losing protein, nutrients or fiber
- I have worked out 2 days on here just because I haven’t had time.
- I did cheat a couple times ( I had some chicken when I made it for my kids)
- My purpose isn’t to lose 10lbs, I wanted to clean my body and try it because I have never done something like this before.
So it has not been as hard as I thought it would be. The hardest day was day 2 when it was veggies only. However, I ate cabbage, carrots, peppers (green, orange and red) galore LOL, celery, and some mixed steamable veggies.
It has been easier for me to keep up with this even with me having a lack of self control. I honestly have not even had any chocolate… SHUT THE FRONT DOOR . It truly is a miracle for me, truly LOL.
I think its working because I have been going to the bathroom like crazy, so something must be happening, right? Right!
Today is Day 4 for me, and its my banana day and tomato day. I do not like tomatoes at all, which is strange because I love ketchup and spaghetti with extra sauce LOL. Anyway, I researched that I can make the soup and eat it throughout the whole 7 days, so I made some of the soup. For the recipe, you can click here and scroll down. Here is a picture:
That was right after I added everything but before I cooked it. It actually wasn’t that bad either. All in all, so far I’m thankful that I have tried this. It opened my eyes to how much pasta roni, pastas and processed foods I was eating. Definitely a wake up call and I feel much better so far.
Stay tuned for how I am doing next week. You know you wanna know
PS – Join the Challenge with me and get FREE coaching!!!!!